Tuesday 1 May 2018

ONE SPECIAL PRAYER WILL FIXED MY MARRIAGE AND FINANCIAL PROBLEM - Classified Ad

ONE SPECIAL PRAYER WILL FIXED MY MARRIAGE AND FINANCIAL PROBLEM 

THIS ONE DAY SPECIAL PRAYER FIXED MY MARRIAGE AND FINANCIAL PROBLEM
My husband had left me and my children were always sick. Luckily I saw a testimony on the local TV station about prayers offered by Prof. Akim . When they prayed for a divorced lady who united with her ex-husband after nine years of divorce and she was also saved from drugs.

I paid R200 for consultation with Prof. Akim . They used a mirror and showed me the faces of people who were trying to pull me down. I was given a special Ring to fix my love and financial problems. Within 3 days my husband returned, now am happily married. I was promoted at work.
I recommend them to anyone who has marriage, Financial problems and unfinished jobs. Do you want to get birth and you feeling helpless, heartbroken and financially miserable?
DON’T LOOSE HOPE!
CONTACT THEM ON +27 621 543 394 OR +27 822 941 447

No comments:

Post a Comment